This product is great for anyone who wants all the benefits of Immunocal, plus:
- A natural source of GSH cysteine precursor for the maintenance of a strong immune system.*
- Helps to maintain proper muscle function and bone health by reducing calcium loss.*
Immunocal Platinum has all the goodness found in Immunocal with two additional components added: CMP™† and RMF.
With CMP™† (Cytokine Modulating Proteins)
Cytokines are small biologically active proteins that act as signals in the immune system to regulate inflammation.*
†CMP is a trademark of Glanbia LLC.
With RMF (Redox Modulating Formula)
RMF includes a proprietary blend of citrate minerals, which help to lower acidity levels in the body and serve to support its natural pH balance.*
RMF's inclusion of creatine helps to maintain proper muscle function.*
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.
Many natural products claim to either raise glutathione, to have antioxidant power, or to improve our immune function. What should you consider when making an intelligent and informed choice:
- Immunocal Platinum contains Immunocal.
- The Natural Health Products Directorate of Health Canada has issued an Natural Product Number (NPN-80028731) for the specific health claim "Immunocal Platinum is a source of glutathione precursor for the maintenance of a strong immune system. Helps to maintain proper muscle function and bone health by reducing calcium loss. Also used as an electrolyte and mineral supplement for the maintenance of good health."
- Immunocal scientific studies have been published in many of the most trusted and prestigious medical journals.
- Immunocal is backed up by over 40 years of clinical research and testing.
- Immunocal is listed in the:
- Physicians’ Desk Reference (PDR): This official reference book sits in the office of virtually every doctor and pharmacist in America, as it lists all the substances a doctor can prescribe.
- Compendium of Pharmaceuticals and Specialties (CPS): Immunocal is listed in this Canadian reference book.
- Immunocal is recognized by some of the world’s most respected doctors and researchers:
- Dr. James F. Balch, prominent authority on nutrition and best-selling author of “Prescription for Nutritional Healing” states that “It’s my opinion that everyone should be taking Immunocal. Today, there’s no better way to boost your immune system.”
- Dr. Wulf Dröge, international expert on immunology, cell biology, antioxidants and aging, stated: “Many studies... support the conclusion that Immunocal is effective in maintaining a strong immune system... people are well advised to consume Immunocal regularly.”
- Immunocal is used by a rapidly-growing number of top professional and amateur athletes (including Olympic Athletes) worldwide, to maintain their health and improve performance.
- Only Immunocal Platinum contains CMP and RMF. Two components developed by some of the top scientists in the field.
Serving size: 1 pouch (12.5 g)
Servings Per Container: 30
|Amount Per Serving
||% Daily Value*
|Total Calories 40
|Total Carbohydrate 0 g
|Total Fat 0 g
|Protein 9 g
|Calcium 132 mg
|Magnesium 78 mg
|Sodium 150 mg
|Potassium 200 mg
|Creatine 400 mg
Not a significant source of calories from fat, saturated fat, cholesterol, dietary fiber, sugars, vitamin A, vitamin C and iron.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
** Daily Value not established.
Ingredients per pouch:
Whey Protein Isolate, Creatine (monohydrate), Potassium (citrate), Sodium (citrate), Calcium (citrate), Magnesium (citrate) and Citric Acid.